Buscar

Páginas

What's Your Number? : A Movie Review


So, I went to see this movie last night and the girly girly girl part in me loves it. This movie had it all. It was funny, Anna Faris had great chemistry with her costar  and it wasn't too horrible to look at Chris Evan (that's Captain America) with his shirt off.

The hilarious part started out before we watched the movie. I let my friend bought the ticket and I guessed she didn't listen to the title well, because she asked "Can I have your number?, two please" at the ticket counter. Luckily, we managed to get the tickets albeit the story behind it.

Anyhow, the storyline is about what you would expect from a Hollywood romantic comedy. Cliche and predictable. Some details are new, like when Faris reads and article in Marie Claire that the average American woman has 10.5 sexual partners in her lifetime, and she already had 20 sleeping partners. Therefore, she vows not to sleep with anyone else until she is sure he’s the man she wants to marry. Since not having sex at all is obviously not an option (for the record, this is the movie’s logic, not mine), she decides to track down all 20 ex-boyfriends to give them another go-around. Actually finding all of these men proves difficult, so she asks her womanizing neighbour, Colin (Evans) – who is conveniently talented in the art of stalking – to help out.

 
The hot neighbour.
Anna Faris. I adore the fact that she's willing to look ungraceful on screen.
Stalking the ex-boyfriends online.
My favourite part would be when Faris tracks down her British ex-boyriend and she has to speak with fake British accent. I laughed a lot more than I thought. Plus, there are plenty of CUTE scenes which make you go awwww. Malas nak cakap banyak, go and watch it. I definitely recommend it to everyone for some laughs.

ps : I would rate this movie as 4/5.
pps: Disgusting Donald is Faris' real life husband.
ppps : I think they cut the puppets' make out scene with Adam Sandberg. Bleh.
ppps : What's YOUR number? Just kidding!

0 annotations: