Buscar

Páginas

3 in 1 : Quick reviews

1. In Time

It was actually quite interesting. Unique storyline. Actors were brilliant although I did not quite fathom the ending of the movie. The director should elaborate more on this aspect.

Amanda Seyfried ran in heels the entire movie. Salute! 

Cillian Murphy was so bad ass as the timekeeper. Oh and he is good looking too. Too bad, he died because well, he ran out of time. I almost cried when he died, luckily the cinema was dark enough.

Hensem wes timekeeper ni.

He was the reason I watched In Time.
I rated 4/5 stars for this movie.

2. Bridemaids

Lawak wes citer ni. Buat kau gelak mengekek and I really laughed my ass off. It was about Annie, a woman in her 30s who was asked to be her best friend's Maid of Honor and she ended up ruining it.

Annie's weird housemates. I despise them!
I rated 4/5 too!

3. Trespass

Typical thriller with a few twists here and there. It was about a home-invasion by a band of burglars. They planned to take off with money and diamonds but found themselves breaking into an empty safe. Then, things only got worse. Very predictable movie . Layanlah.

I rated 3/5, minus half point because Cam Gigandet portraying as a burglar with psychosis was way too much for someone who never liked his acting. Blame Twilight for this.

0 annotations: