Buscar

Páginas

When Lazy Mood Strikes

1. I have been pretty lazy lately. There were nobody to be blamed for this part, but still, being a little obnoxious person I am, I decided to blame my genes.

2. It took me a couple of days to write this post. I had a lot in mind - I still owe this blog a few movie reviews ( Wrath of the Titans, Madagascar 3, The Dark Knight Rises and a couple more), a travelogue on my trip to Ao Nang and Krabi, a few on Masjid Hopping since it's Ramadhan again and other stuff I can't recall at the moment.

3. But then, the lazy mood stikes - again and again bashing the not-so-lazy part in me, and guess what? This time the bad side of me wins. Plus, I believe nobody reads this blog anyway. Hehe.

4. I decided to not working this time, albeit the fact that my savings is running low. Gulp. I want to fully utilize the time available to do the things I always wanted to do - my bucket list. Things like exploring Penang like a tourist, and yadda yadda yadda.

5. I also applied to become a volunteer at Befrienders, but haven't received any answers from them yet. Sometimes I ponder why took them so long? Maybe my e-mail went into some junk folders.

Or maybe Befrienders is just not into me. Le sigh.

6. Oh, speaking of Le Francais phrase above, I would like to announce my current favourite athlete. Hehe. A swimmer to narrow down. Il est Yannick Agnel. Il est un tres beau nageur. Okay, perhaps it's about time to brush up my Francais. Gulp. This bloke is hugely amazing (pardon the pun, he's 6 ft 7 anyway), he beaten up Ryan Lotche in 200 IM and the US team in relay and won 2 golds at the age of 20. I envy him already.

7. This Ramadhan, besides forcing myself to become a better Muslimah, I also decided to burn some bridges I've been keeping for the sake of 'ya know just in case'. This time, it is fin, finish, finito for real. So, next time if you decided to talk to me, please don't, because I have already forgotten you.

8. I guess that's about it. I won't be available online this summer (perasan summer, but the heat on this island is intoxicating). Hehe.

9. So, hello August. New month. New life.Forget the past.


0 annotations: