Buscar

Páginas

Une lettre pour moi, merci

I wish someone would write a letter to me. I don't want a heartfelt text. I don't want an email. A tweet. A tumblr post.  I want a letter.

Use a pen. Maybe a black one, with an awesome ball point that doesn't bleed through page too much. (Use that old-looking stationery. I'll look like Lizzie Bennet from Pride and Prejudice when I read it).

And every time I crawl into my enveloping bed at night, my mind wanders back to you.  You, for some reason, are the exception to every rule that I have. 

And for that reason, I would like you to write me a letter. Address it to me.  Not my screenname, my facebook nickname, my email address, my twitter account name, but Me. 

...I'll write back. Promise.

1 annotations:

Anis izyan Abd Rahman

aku suke entry nie !!! its just for ME !