Buscar

Páginas

Satira 19 April (bahagian 2)

“Excuse me?” My Hisyam raises his hands. Why does he have to ask question NOW?

“I’m sorry. I can’t hear you – there’s a BANANA in my ear!” I proceed to slide number 3.

And then slide number 4.

And 5.

And  6.

“Excuse me?” Mr Hisyam raises his hand again. Man, this guy does not know how to give up, isn’t he? Reluctantly, I nod to him and let he asks.

“What makes you think the extracts of this plant are able to induce apoptosis?” He looks like he is ready to punch me.

“You call THAT a question? How the hell they make you a lecturer, heh?” With a soft chuckle I continue to slide number 7.

“Why don’t you answer my question?” This guy REALLY does not know how to give up.

“I will only answer if you rephrase your question in the form of an answer. Thank you” And I continue to slide number 8.

This time I deliver about Laser Confocal Scanning Microscopy swiftly. Dr Miza is still in tears, I can tell that she is proud of me. This has literally completed my life, apart from the BANANA.

And then slide number 9, and the END.

I conclude the presentation and add that I refuse to answer any questions that I do not have the basis of. Mr Hisyam looks like he is ready to kick me out of the hall. Mrs Noreen does not do anything, but I have a faith that she will do what Mr Hisyam will do to me. Dr Miza is still in tears and Prof Aishah stands up and claps her hands.

I blush right away.

“How come you know so much about Laser Confocal?” Prof Aishah macho-ly asks me a question.

“Because I went to see it this morning. Curi-curi masuk. Hehe"

“But you are not allowed to enter the room without any supervision"

“I know, that’s why I curi-curi. Hehe. Peace”

Out of sudden, there is a knock on the door and Mr Nizam comes in. He looks like he is running away from Godzilla or something equivalent to it. Or maybe from the Pak Guard.

“Prof, there's an explosion in Laser Scanning Confocal room" he says while wiping the sweat.

In a split second, four sets of eyes blaze on me.

Bakal bersambung...

0 annotations: